Friday, May 18, 2007

some real, live portland stuff!

you can change my lisence plates, baby, but you CANNOT change the fact that i'm proud of my eagle scout.


in an attempt to fit in, we attended the veg fest. yes, it was as fun as it sounds. i say, where's the organic beer? macrobiotic margaritas? if you're drunk, anything can be fun and educational!

little grey trying to escape back to the midwest. or pat and mo's garden. or the food bowl.


here's my new office. it's where i pretend to be looking for a job.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Yea! We can read ALL about you throwin' shadows in Portland!

So this is the next level, huh...

Jasph said...

But the comments come and go. Where's the comment thingy for the following post?

I'm trying to adjust, but really, you guys should probably go back to Asia. It was easier for me.

djayt said...

I always confuse clams and crabs. I mean I get confused about them, I don't mean I can cause them to become confused.

Can you hit them both with wooden hammers?

I know a guy in Portland and his name is Dennis. So if you run into a guy named Dennis, mention me.