Thursday, January 10, 2008

SPIDER PIG

well, i've gotten some pressure to write more. from friends, family and well, my brain. if you didn't know, my brain is a very powerful force, but mostly for making chex mix and talking people into things. things that may or may not get you arrested once in awhile. come on. it builds character.

anyhow. i loathe the blog of "the writer". the blabbity, blabbity kind, even though in person i am, in fact, "blabbity, blabbity". so, i'll just include one of the funniest things i've seen in recent history.


and, yeah, yeah. everyone's already seen it. great. maybe you  don't remember my affinity for really old, out of date news. ps. i just found out christopher reeves is in a wheelchair!

2 comments:

ash22563 said...

uhhh! I think Christopher Reeves is actually in a Coffin!

ash22563 said...

but . . . . they may have buried the wheelchair with him - I think he was in it so long it was surgically attched.