Wednesday, August 20, 2008

helluva halifax

first things first. nova scotia biscuits! they tasted like shit.

joren was hoping to find some native lobster claw shoes.

this is our pal jane. she's a real peach and her boy ben is, how you say, ooshie, but we adore him anyhow.

can you believe how big he is? we're so proud of our sack of carrots!

don: "something, minimalism, something, architecture, blah, blah, planar design." joren: "oh yeah? organic material, rem koolhaas, other stuff, paradigm." jane and beth: "these nachos are awesome."

2 comments:

Jasph said...

Man, you get a part-time job at a bakery, and now you're a biscuit critic?

Goddamn I love your blog. I wish I loved my own blog half as much as I love this blog.

Especially when I'm halfway in the bag. Which I am, cuz I discovered Torrontes, the grape of all my dreams. The label is Maipe, the provenance, Argentina, and my motor skills, waning.

Are you still in Nova Scotia? Can you score me some lox? Thanks. I eat a big breakfast.

Tell Joren and his friend that I get all their references and would gladly drink all their beer.

That is all.

gravityisadrag said...

you hosted kostage and the rest? with beers? and lobster?

will be there soon - i am a fan of the lobster myself...

j'lo...