Friday, January 17, 2014

Besides beets.


Pork chops. That's all. PORK CHOPS! Sometimes I'll sizzle one up for breakfast. Things are getting pretty crazy around here. My friend Sarah (probably the only one who will read this post) doesn't like pork. Or maybe it's just not her favorite. She either grew up on a pork farm, or lived next to one, or had to slaughter swine as a child (I can never remember), thus developing this crazy aversion to pork. 

Joren asked me the other night, "What made you think of cooking pork chops?". Are you kidding? I'm almost always thinking of cooking pork chops. Maybe I'm cooking one right now.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Ha! I had a science teacher who said if you pour coke on a raw porkchop it forces all the little worm parasites out that you can see. I've never actually tried this. But you better cook your pork to a high temp to kill those wiggly little suckers.